Personal data that we process
Antique Frema processes your personal data because you use its services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data Antique Frema processes:
- First and last name;
- Address details;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example in contact forms, correspondence or during telephone contact.
The processing of personal data is a necessary condition for entering into this agreement with you. Without this personal data, Antique Frema will not be able to provide services to you as well as fulfill the other obligations of this agreement. You cannot enter into this agreement with Antique Frema without providing the relevant personal data.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or services do not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data?
Antique Frema processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To inform you about services or products purchased;
- Identifying you;
- To comply with legal obligations, such as your consent to the processing of certain personal data.
To the extent that the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your consent, the customer always has the right to withdraw the consent given.
Automated decision making
Antique Frema does not make decisions about matters that could (significantly) affect people based on automated processing. These are decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example an employee of Antique Frema) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
Antique Frema does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected, unless there are legal obligations that require a longer retention period.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Antique Frema shares your personal data with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with a possible legal obligation. These third parties may be located outside the EUR or EEA. Antique Frema remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
Antique Frema uses technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser settings.
Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right to access: you can request to see the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and supplementation: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that permission and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
How we secure personal data